Polarized Light Therapy
What is the Polarisol?
POLARISOL is a unique regenerative appliance with a special and innovative optical unit and a large light-emitting surface, producing higher quantities of concentrated and invigorating polarized light that is difficult to access in nature.
POLARISOL is a modern and improved version of a 30-year-old technological solution and has been developed for general regeneration and feel-good purposes.
POLARISOL is also suitable for home and professional use and has been created by the rapid development of modern technology. It does not contain ultraviolet (UV) rays and the degree of polarization of its light is more than 99%.
The quality technology and innovative design combined with the ease of use brings the result that POLARISOL, thanks to polarized light, is able to enhance the body’s energy supply, optimizes its operation, protects against harmful external influences, balances processes back to steady state and increases cell vitality. In addition it is ideally used for cosmetic treatment, as it is effective in the rejuvenation of the skin and in the fight against wrinkles and cellulite.
The Beneficial Effects
- support of human defense system
- increase of general well-being
- relieve of stress and anxiety caused by lack of light
- improving the ability to concentrate
- increasing physical and mental performance
- support of muscle strength and capacity
- cellulite treatment (stimulation of cell metabolism, blood and lymphatic circulation)
- skin and hair care (improvement of skin and scalp oxygenation)
- improvement of locomotor functions
- wound healing (venous ulcers, decubitus ulcers)
- treatment of burns
- sports injuries (fractures, muscles, ligaments, tendons, sprains, inflammation)
- pain (arthritis, joint inflammation)
- dermatologic problems (eczema, acne, psoriasis, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks, oily skin)
- seasonal depression disorder (SAD)
- improving overall feeling of well-being
- the light emitted by POLARISOL devices is greater than or equal to 99% polarized
- polarized light waves oscillate on parallel planes
- POLARISOL light is polychromatic light, containing several range of wavelengths, including visible light and a part of the lower infrared spectrum
- at low temperatures it penetrates into the skin without causing any damage in skin tissue
- it is similar to natural sunlight, but does not contain harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation
- unlike the laser, light POLARISOL is an incoherent light (out of phase). And as in the case of natural sunlight, the light waves are not synchronized
- a combination of innovative Hungarian patents and Japanese technology
- characterized by a short treatment time
- easy to use
- light optimally penetrates the tissues
- it’s minimal thermal effect does not damage the skin and the underlying tissues